Pages

Christmas Card That Uses Up Odds and Ends

Do you have scraps of patterned paper from Christmas projects past?  What about random sticker embellishments and bits of ribbon?

Maybe this is your year to embrace what you have and start using it up.  :-)  That's what we're trying to do.  Mom had her stash of Christmas paper out on her work desk, and I couldn't help but pull a scrap of CTMH Mistletoe paper and set to work.

Here's the Christmas card I came up with using one of the patterns from the "Originals" cardmaking book from CTMH:


 
 
After Christmas last year, Mom and I had the opportunity to shop together and found a bunch of K&Company stickers on clearance at Joanns.  It fit perfectly with the Cocoa and cream cardstocks--don't you think?  And the ribbon was something from Michaels.  It has an adhesive backing, but I just left the tape protector on the back and tied a knot.
 
The sentiment is part of a "Merry Christmas" and was from a CTMH stamp set my mom has.
 
 
Have you started you Christmas cards yet?  :-)
Brenda
 
PS  Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

1 comment:

Ruby Sunshine said...

Nice card! A very nice soft touch! Why did you have to ask lady no I have not started but boy do I need to!