Pages

Aspiration Birthday Card

Hello.  :-)

I'm popping by to post a card my mom made today.  We were busy making cards at the kitchen table while my children went fishing with my dad.  Fun had by all!  :-)


 
 
CTMH "Aspiration," "Cherished Flourishes," and "Card Chatter--Birthday" stamps were inked in Cocoa.  A mix of CTMH Buzz and Bumble and K&Company paper was used.
 
 
 
 
 
Here's a close-up of the flower.  She added a CTMH rivet embellishment to the center of the flower for some pizzazz.  Way to go, Mom!
 
 
I hope you're having as much fun as we are.  We're busy using what we've got.  What have you been up to?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look,
Brenda


1 comment:

Ruby Sunshine said...

I like this look almost looks like the black,gray and flower are just bursting out of that other paper!Nice look would also be a great wedding and anniversary card!