Pages

A Flowering Bunch Card

I'm posting from my mom's house today.  Yippee!

I got to play with one of her stamp sets, "A Flowering Bunch."  Some crochet thread and Martha Stewart glitter glue gave this otherwise simplistic card a little something extra.




CTMH Grey Wool and ink--along with other non-CTMH cardstock--worked well together.  When stamping with my mom and I, we prefer the motto, "Use what you have."  And that I did.

What do you think?


Have a terrific day!
Brenda

P.S.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  :-)

3 comments:

Abby said...

Brenda, I love the soft look to this card. I will have to give it a try...I have PLENTY of Grey Wool cardstock! :)I just don't think to use this neutral color often enough!

Miriam Prantner said...

I am so loving gray these days. This card is so sweet and soft and the touch of twine is perfect!

Ruby Sunshine said...

I want that gray!!!! Such a soft card very in love with this!