Pages

Neutral Card with a splash of color.



This card was inspired by Brenda Frerichs at (My Paper Garden).  She recently made a beautiful card just using Bamboo ink on Cream cardstock.  It was stunning!!

Not having the same stamp set I set out to find something that might work.  This is what I came up with.  I used Bamboo ink for the flowers on the background.  I added a splash of color with the Vineyard Berry heart.  Also a piece of ribbon that matches it closely.  The sentiment was stamped with Bamboo ink and was from the stamp set (Just a Number).  The heart stamp was from the set (Thoughtful Tidings).  Along the bottom of the card I stamped a border from the stamp set (Sweet Moments).  All the different sized flowers were from the stamp set (Aspiration).

Well THANK YOU Brenda for your inspiration.  Thank you for checking out my blog today.  Give this Bamboo on Cream a try.  The two colors are very pretty together.
Have a great day, Smiles coming your way,  Joanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just now saw this sweet card from you! How could I have missed it?! It's sooooooooo cute! Very well done. Very. :-)