Pages

Sorbet Lattice Card





Hello there,  This card was created using the AP Cricut Cartridge from CTMH.  I used the shape for the lattice inset and the oval from the AP Cartridge.  Using Sorbet and Chocolate card stock for the background and all set on Cream.  I inked the flowers in Sorbet along with going around the edges with the same color.  I also added some store bought ribbon roses, and a little pearl in the center of the rose buds.

Have a wonderful day, full of all sorts of crafting ideas,  Sending a smile, Joanie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you do it?! How do you keep creating new and fresh ways to display flowers on cards? I think this is one of my all time favorite floral combos. It's so life-like. Very beautiful. :-)

Jane O'Leary said...

Great card, great colors. I love it.