Pages

Paper Doll Hello Card

This "Paper Doll" stamp set from CTMH is always fun to work up.  I wanted to leave cheery first-day-of-school wishes for somebody special, and this is what I came up with:


 
 
Embracing my motto "use what you've got," I pulled out some Dutch Blue and Brown Bag cardstock to go with the new CTMH patterned paper.  Don't you just love the way the Creme Brulee pattern works with the other colors?  I do!  :-)
 

 
 
I took this "Hello" stamp from "For Every Occasion," and added a little artwork to tie it into the Paper Doll look.
 

 
 
I added liquid glass to the beverage in the girl's hand and the center of the flower on the letter "o."  To finish it off, I took a little Waxy Flax and wrapped it around the card.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look!  :-)
 
I hope I've inspired you to "use what you've got."  :-)
 
Blessings,
Brenda

4 comments:

tjhubner said...

Wow, this little card is so well thought out and the colors are so pretty together. Love all the special elements you made to make this card one of a kind. You always give it that little something extra. Great job, thanks for sharing. Mom

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet card! I love this little girl. Fantastic coloring and I love the doodle in the 'o'!

Ruby Sunshine said...

What a great card! It's fun and uses are great it made me smile seeing that cute face! Hee!

luv2srap said...

Wow I think this is one of my favorite cards made with this stamp. Love the colors.