Pages

Feminine Birthday Card

This Birthday Card was made for our niece. 



The print paper was from the paper packet (Sophia) a CTMH paper, the ink I used was also from CTMH called Creme Brulee,  I used Creme Brulee cardstock along with Amethyst cardstock.  I used cream for the base card because it went nicely with the sophia print paper.  The sentiment used was from Hero Arts.  I also used the cuddlebug to dry emboss, and also the MS boarder & corner punches.
Pearls to give it a little more pizazz..  Also used some ribbon that I had on hand.

Well I hope your week has started off well, and that the rest of it is even better.  Thank you so much for stopping by today for a visit, Sending smiles your way, Joanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dry embossing and MS border really bring this card up a notch. I need to be using my Cuttlebug more. Thank you for inspiring me! :-) This is a soft and pretty card!