Pages

Gold Embossing

Hello everyone,  I have been busy painting so my time in my playroom is a little limited these days.  I did make a card today so I hope you like it.  If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I will do my best to help.



The supplies for this project are as follows:

CTMH Cardstock, Heavenly Blue
Cream Cardstock, base card
CTMH Gold Embossing Powder
Gold Ribbon
Cream Rice Paper with Gold Accents
Sentiment is unmarked (Thinking of you)
The inks I used are all CTMH
          Heavenly Blue
          Indian Corn Blue
          Baby Pink
          Key Lime
          Taffy
          Buttercup
The stamp is by Stampa Rosa Inc.

I used the inks to color in the stamp with the water brush.  I really enjoy that technique, so much fun.
Thank you for coming by today, I hope that I have inspired you to emboss your project.  I have allot of embossing powders but have recently bought more CTMH embossing powders.  The quality is remarkable and you can see such a difference in my finished work,  It is a great CTMH product.

I hope you will leave a comment and tell me what you think?  Suggestions on making the project better are always welcome.  Thanks again for visiting me today,  Sending a smile, Joanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS! I just love, love, love the softness of this card. Thanks for sharing it with us! :-)

Jane O'Leary said...

Oh my gosh, this is just beautiful. I love the soft blue and the gold embossing is perfect with it. Truly another work of art.