Pages

Jingle Bell Jar Christmas Card using Scraps

It's a "use what I have" Christmas cardmaking year at my house.  Here's a little jar from Judith stamps that I added jingle bells to.

What do you think?


 

 


Supplies used:
- CTMH Twilight and Tulip cardstock
- Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" folder
- Hobby Lobby yellow twine
- CTMH "Holiday Wishes" stamp set
- Judith jingle bell and jar stamps
- My Minds Eye patterned paper
- CTMH coordinating inks
- Foam squares for mounting the jar up off the page and ATG tape
- Colored pencils from Michaels
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue


Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Blessings,
Brenda

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! Great masking on the bells!

Ruby Sunshine said...

You need to teach me how to "mask"!
That is one great card friend! I love it(even more then last years!)