Pages

A Boy Christmas Card using Scraps

It's been a weird kind of year for me.  I haven't felt inspired to mass produce one or two card styles for all the Christmas cards I'll be sending this year.  And it's actually turning out okay.  It gives me an opportunity to work towards my goal: to use only what I already have in my craft room to create all the Christmas cards for this year.

Here's a card I made using Mojo Monday sketch 318.




I used CTMH patterned paper (Tommy and Later Skater) along with the "Glory to God" stamp set inked in Slate and Outdoor Denim.  I tried to keep the card pretty simple so I just gave it a pop with a little red.




The card sketch was fun to try.  I didn't see too many boy cards being submitted to the challenge so I thought it would be fun to try a card with non-Christmas/boy paper.


Thanks for stopping by to take a look!
Blessings,
Brenda

2 comments:

tjhubner said...

Wow, this card is so inspiring. Not the usual Christmas colors but still hits the mark. Thanks for sharing. MOM

Ruby Sunshine said...

This is a really nice one! I enjoy it and I must barrow that stamp next play date!