Pages

Anniversary Card


With a little nudging from my Daughter I finally started collecting some Copic Markers.  On this card I colored the flower with the new markers.  Now I know that my work isn't the greatest but I sure have been having a lot of fun.  A little help from a Cuddlebug folder and a background wood mount stamp I was able to show off the flower. 
It has been awhile since I posted, so SURPRISE !!!!  I will be trying to do better I promise.

Have a good one, and THANK YOU for your patience with me as I guess I was taking a little break.
Smiles coming your way, Joanie

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a pretty card, Brenda was spot on! You need some more copics!

Ruby Sunshine said...

Oh Copics so jealous yet so happy you did such a pretty flower!

Anonymous said...

VERY pretty, Mom! I just knew Copic markers and you would get along great! :-) -B

Lynn said...

Beautiful!

luv2srap said...

Very nice. I am also thinking of investing in a few Copics.