Pages

A Cheery Birthday Wish

This card came together better than I could have hoped.  Initially I struggled with the patterned paper.  Then, just as I was about to set it aside in frustration, I was reminded of some non-CTMH linen paper with that similar Laughing Lola Purple color.

I quickly replaced the strip of purple patterned paper with the one inch strip of purple linen paper.  Then I inked one of the "Hooray Bouquet" flowers and stamped it out twice.  After cutting it out, I mounted one on top of the other, slipped a fabric-covered brad through the middle, and mounted the whole thing on 3-D Foam Squares.

Here's the end result:




Here's a close-up of the flower:




I think the texture of the paper and the fabric on the brad really adds something special to the flower.  What do you think?


Thanks for stopping by to take a look!  I appreciate you!  :-)
Blessings,
Brenda

No comments: