Pages

Loving these Butterflies


This beautiful butterfly stamp was a gift from my very special Grandson.  So needless to say how very special it is.  Thank you so much young man!!  It was with joy in my heart and my water brush pen that I colored it.  I used (starting from light to dark) Heavenly Blue, Dutch Blue, Moonstruck, and then Sunset.  The background was also done using the water brush.  First I misted the card with water and then applied the Moonstruck ink and the Sunset.  It has the watercolor look, soft, and just what I needed to accent the main image.  Had a super time making this card.  I had some great inspiration and a smile on my face the whole project.  Hugs to my Grandson!!

Thanks for checking in today.  Have a great crafting week.  Smiles,  Joanie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the group of CTMH colors you used to create this card. Your butterflies are GORGEOUS and the background looks so good I thought it came that way! :-) -B

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the soft washed background and the beautiful butterflies!

Sherri said...

Love the butterflies and the way you colored them. Can I ask who makes the butterfly stamp? I'd love to find one for myself.

tjhubner said...

You certainly can ask who made the butterfly stamp Sherri, I found it at Michaels and it is made by Hero Arts. Thanks for your kind comment.

luv2srap said...

Love the colors!