Pages

Thankful for YOU

Do you ever get out paper and find you make several cards with it before putting the packet away?  This is what I've done with the Sophia paper packet from CTMH.
 
 


Even though it's retired, I can't help but use it and enjoy it.  I hope I inspire you to use up a little of your paper stash, too.  :-)



I just used the design of the paper to embellish this card--cutting out a square and then with my scissors cutting around the foliage so that it spilled over the edge.  The effect is just what I wanted.  The sentiment was the only stamp I used.  It came from "A Little Thanks," I think.




I added a dimensional flower of my own making and gave it a little more pizazz.


Thanks for stopping by!  Sending Smiles, Joanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is in the middle of the flower you made? It looks so natural------so real! :-) -Brenda

Lynn said...

Beautiful! that flower is gorgeous. Love pink and bright green together. You have inspired me to "shop my stash" today.