Pages

A Double Front Valentine's Card

Look closely.  These pictures are of just one card.  It opens and then opens again.
 
 
 
 
This is the front.  Don't you just love the heart with the gold embossed "LOVE?"
 

 
 
 
Inside this first flap is more love.  Which reminds me: All the stamps come from CTMH's "Amore" stamp set.  Love it!
 
 
 
 
And this is the final flap.  Did you notice how each layer opens to a larger layer?  I'm going to make another one of these and take pictures so you can see how it all goes together.
 
 
Annnnnnyway, I found this card the other day and thought it might work well with this stamp set.  Only problem was all the main images of this stamp set were a little larger than needed.  Never fear.  I went ahead and gave it a try anyway.  And I'm glad I did. 
 
The base card is cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and from there I had to adjust so much that I can't give you exact measurements for the rest of it.  There is the first front and then you open it and there is another image and then you open again to reveal the inside.  I used CTMH cardstock and ink in the color Vineyard Berry.  A MS punch was used for the  border on the inside, and a Cuddelbug folder was used for the dry embossing.  I also used gold embossing powder for the word Love on the front.
 
Thank you for checking on us today,  Happy Crafting, ;-)  Joanie 
 

1 comment:

tjhubner said...

I just can't get over how cool this card is! I'm definitely going to be making one of these as a birthday card. :-) -Brenda