Pages

Recycled Packaging



My daughter had given me a paper crafting magazine and in it was a card like this.  I didn't have the correct paper for it until after receiving a package.  I was able to recycle the card and use their technique.  I just stamped the image on and then used a white gel pen to give highlights.  It was so quick and easy but I think the effect is quite pretty.

A big thank you to my daughter for such a great magazine with all sorts of good idea's.
Well have a great day, and thank you for coming by today.  Sending a smile. ;-)
Joanie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. I knew it would be because YOU made it. :-)

Rosy Newlun said...

What a darling card this is! I love the colors and layout especially! Glad I stopped by <3

Rene said...

Really pretty card!