Pages

Dove on Cream





This card was inspired by the stamp set Blessed, CTMH set D1455.  I used a MS Punch for the design on the front.  The Cuttlebug for the dry embossing (Swiss Dots), and also the dry embossing on the center strip where I placed the sentiment and the dove.  I just used ink to give it the color.  I first used Ranger (antique linen) then I added CTMH (chocolate) and finished with CTMH (Vineyard Berry).  The inside is also using the stamp set Blessed and the same inks.

Hope to hear from you, and see what you think of this card.  Have a great weekend with plenty of time for your crafting.  Sending a smile.  :-)  Thanks for taking the time  to come by my blog today.  Joanie

   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the way you made such awesome use of the ink to really make this card extraordinary. The results are lovely! :-)

Karen said...

Very pretty card! I have this stamp set and have hardly used it, but you have given me inspiration for digging it out again. Thanks!