This butterfly and Spellbinders Nestabilities Die was used to make this pretty frame. I used no other than our kitchen aluminum foil.
For best results I found that the foil kept it shape better if I mounted it on card stock first. I used some Zig glue to adhere the two together. Spread it evenly over entire surface of foil.
You can run it through your cuddlebug folders to achieve any look you wish. It also works well in the nestabilities dies too. Haven't tried in the cricut yet but will give that a try someday too.
Thank you for visiting today, happy stamping, Joanie
clever lady. and a new use for aluminum foil.
I have done similar with aluminum tape,the kind used for furnace ducts (the original DUCT TAPE). it is self adhesive so no glue is needed but it is limited to it's width. but for most cards its sufficient.next to try is alcohol inks to colour it.
Ohhhhhhhh! I love this and I love Deb Fortin's advice, too! I can't believe I haven't tried this yet. :-)
Love this technique. Can’t wait to try it.
. Don't make this mistake! Devise a periscope for your eyes, or a small television screen cabled to a camera duct-taped to your shoulder. Run rubber hoses up your nostrils so you can breathe. After a day or so, you stop noticing the smell. Swathe your head completely in three to five layers of foil. http://www.shareyoon.com/
Post a Comment