Pages

Easy Gift Card

Cut a piece of cardstock to 4" x 6".  Fold so that the finished card front is just 4" x 3".  This is a terrific size to attach to gifts.


 
 
Keep it simple on these smaller cards for a fresh, clean look that doesn't distract from the wrapping paper.  Here I used one candle stamp from CTMH's Artiste stamp sets.
 
 
 
 
To get the candle a different color from the flame, I first stamped the candle by inking only the waxy part.  Notice the picture above.  See how easy this is?!  :-)
 
 
 
 
Then I cleaned the stamp and repeated with the blue color.
 
Finally, I finished the candles with yellow (Buttercup-colored) flames--adding a little bit of Martha Stewart glitter glue for a touch of pizzazz.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look!
 
Blessings,
Brenda



1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great stamping! Masking is so easy (except when you manage to not throw away the masked tape and you smudge the card with it....which has only happened to me about 50 times....apparently I don't learn). I love the texture/sparkle you added to the flame too!