Pages

Chantilly Baby Boy Card

New patterned paper arrived on my doorstep today and I couldn't wait to tear into the package and play.

CTMH's Chantilly paper caught my eye right away and I just knew it would look good with Indian Corn Blue and Chocolate Cardstock.


Here's what I made in anticipation of my brothers first baby:


 
 
A touch of soft yellow ducky was the perfect thing.  After all these years, that old rubber stamp is still working great!  Thanks "Suzie's Zoo" creator!
 
 
Also used on this card were parts of CTMH's "A Bowwow" and "Whooooos Your Valentine" stamp set.
 
The images were chalked.
 
The stitching was done with the CTMH ruler, paper piercing kit, and a needle with some DMC thread.
 
 
 
 
If you look closely you will see that the card opens behind the picture mount and not the entire front--as is easy to assume.  What do you think?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  :-)
 
Blessings,
Brenda

No comments: