Pages

A Sweet Valentine Card

My goodness the year is going by.  I really need to work on my valentine cards.  Here's one I finished this morning.



CTMH's "La Belle Vie" paper meets Cocoa, Colonial White, and Vineyard Berry.  The stamps come from the "Whooooos Your Valentine" stamp set (also from CTMH).  The hemp (which caught our eye because it looks a bit like baker's twine) came from the local craft store.  Scallop and circle punches from CTMH were used.  Also, a smaller scallop punch from Hobby Lobby and the Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper came in handy.



The inside was stamped with Vineyard Berry ink on the word "heart", Cocoa ink for "I" and "YOU", and second generation stamping of the "XOXO heart shape" in Vineyard Berry ink.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you left feeling a little inspired.  :-)

Blessings,
Brenda

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

I love it! That heart with the xs and os is my favorite stamp from this set!