Pages

Just for Florentine





Hi there, this card was made using the paper packet Florentine (CTMH).  I also used the (CTMH) stamp set "Find Your Style".  I used Twilight ink for the images and the sentiment.  While at a craft store one day I saw these craft borders and at .99 cents I  thought it was such a bargain.   Well I hadn't found a use for them because of there color.  I decided to ink them in the Twilight and just see if I could make them work for this project.  I think they turned out okay and I have finally found a use for them.
I used some sewing lace for the bow and a couple of feathers.  The shape of the  sentiment was from the AP Cricut Cartridge.

Thank you for coming to visit today, have a fun weekend.......;-).......Joanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic use of Florentine paper. All the little "special touches" make this one lovely card.

Leslie said...

Love the card and all the details.