Pages

A Card Using the Color Parchment



I was determined this morning to use the color Parchment in a card.  Well it took some doing and some errors but here it is.  The Live.Laugh.Love. is from the stamp set Love Life, and in the background is also another stamp from that same set.  The AP Cricut Cartridge was used for the decorative layer, found on page 54 of the booklet.   Around the edge of the base card I used the stamp from the set Harvest Happiness.  The three little butterflies are from the set Card Word Puzzle.  I used Parchment ink with Brown Bag for the darker color.  I also used Liquid Glass on the little butterflies,  just makes them pop,  sure have fun with that stuff.

Thanks so much for coming to visit today,  have a great week, Sending you smiles..........  :-)     Joanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanie, I really like the colors on this card. There's plenty to see, but it's not too busy. And the butterflies are very neat with the shiny look.