Pages

Lovely Wings


I have been working with the Wings Paper Packet (CTMH) this week .  It has such depth of color and pattern.  The butterfly was a stamp and so was the Love sentiment.  The card shape and layout is just obtained by using the different patterns of paper in the packet.  Really enjoyed putting together this card.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I had making it.

Thanks for coming by my blog today, have a great crafting day, smiles :-)    Joanie

P.S.  This week there's a "wings" challenge for the Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs.  I'm going to enter it.  What do you think?

5 comments:

Jane O'Leary said...

I love the wings paper, I have a pack I've been hoarding, my have to pull it out to play with after seeing this beautiful card. You have such a wonderful style, love it.

Anonymous said...

You've really outdone yourself this time! This card is so visually interesting and beautiful at the same time. I'm very impressed and wowed by this card. You do such fantastic work! :-)

Anita Scroggins said...

Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs this week! Love your card!! Love the layering too

tellana said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for joining us in our Fabulous Friday challenge this week!
Hugs,
Liva ❤

Truly Lori said...

I just love the colors in your card. The butterfly is just so cute!

Thanks for joining us over at the Frosted Designs blog for our Fabulous Friday challenge.