Pages

Joy Fold







Hi there everyone!!  I had fun making this Joy Fold card or should I say I think it is a Joy Fold.  Anyway I used the Miracle Paper Packet from CTMH to put together this card.  I used Twilight ink for the sentiment and also Sweet Leaf for some added foliage on the front.  The Stamp Sets (The Present & Just a Number) were used for this project.

The Sentiment reads:

You know you're getting older when,
the candles cost more than the cake!

The Twilight ink is a very pretty color. I Hope you enjoyed the card.  It was allot of fun to make.

Sending you a smile,  :-)  Thanks for checking on my blog today,  Joanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've done a beautiful job with this Miracle Paper packet. And the sentiment is very funny. :-) I'm so glad you were able to create something so inspiring and pretty. Feels good, eh? :-) HUGS