Pages

Easter Bunny


This cute little Bunny I saw on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts,  great blog!!  I didn't have the die cuts that were needed so I just cut out a heart and used it as the template.  You remember when you were little and wanted to make  a heart you just folded the  paper
in half and started cutting away until you got it the  way in which you wanted.  Well that is basically what I did.  Once the heart is cut out you just use it to lay down and trace around.  The top is were the card connects.  You place the heart on the paper so that the tip of the heart is extending over the fold.  Now you have the base to build your cute little Bunny face.  Next I made the ears both outer ear and then the inner ear.  I used the CTMH scallop punch for the cheeks  (2 inch).  Next with my half inch circle punch I cut out two black circles (the eyes) and then two pink (nose & mouth).  Used my gel pen to give the eyes a little touch, and my Zig pen to make the whiskers.

Thanks for stopping by today,  If you have any questions please let me know.  I will do my best to answer them.  :-)   Joanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. The scalloped punch makes the bunny look furry--and I like that. Great job on the bows, too. These will bring smiles for sure! :-)

Jane O'Leary said...

Too too cute. I love them