Pages

Christmas Card for Cheryl

A close friend lost her husband suddenly August 2nd.  I wanted to make her a special Christmas Card, one that would reflect what she is going through and how much she means to us. 



This card is done using Gold paper and Gold embossing powder.  It is about 5 1/2 by 5 1/2, I folded it so it opens off to the side (where the tree is).  The tree is embossed with Gold embossing powder and the stamp is from the CTMH Holiday Wishes stamp set.  The wreath I have made before and liked it so much I thought I would use it again.  All paper used other than the gold is a cream color.  I also used the Unity stamp set CTMH product for the sentiment.  The cuttlebug for some dry embossing, and also Gold half peals to add to the wreath and tree.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, I hope your week is a good one and not to much stress preparing  for the big day.  Smiles coming your way Joanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very elegant. I like how you incorporate gold with another color to really add class. :-)