Pages

Simple and Easy Birthday Cards for Young Ladies

It's that time of month when I make twenty of one kind of card for Cards of Caring at church.  Today I'm making simple birthday cards for teenage girls.




The sentiment is inked in Cocoa on Colonial White paper and is from CTMH's "Just a Number" stamp set.

The two flowers were inked repeatedly in Ruby and the asterisk (yes, that's right--I like to use it as a mini "filler flower" was inked in Sunflower.  I added several Cocoa-colored brads from CTMH to give the card a little dimension.


Thanks for stopping by to take a look!
Blessings,
Brenda

2 comments:

tjhubner said...

Oh this little card melts my heart. What a sweetie. Love the colors and the design is so special. Thanks for sharing. M

Ruby Sunshine said...

Super Cute! Great for any girl in your life! Gotta make one!