Have you ever used a brayer to transfer the image and reverse the direction?
Here's how to reverse the image.
1) Ink your image.
2) Roll your clean and dry brayer over the inked stamp.
3) Roll your brayer on the paper you want the image on.
4) That's it! The brayer reversed the image!
- CTMH "Buzz and Bumble" paper
- New England Ivy, Cranberry, and Colonial White cardstock
- "A Bowwow," "Chairs to You," and "A Friend Like You" stamp sets
- Colonial White Ribbon, Mocha Pearl Opaques, and a White Gel Pen
Thanks for stopping by! :-)