Pages

A Cupcake Birthday Card

Recollections, MS, and CTMH projects mesh together nicely to create this sweet little card for my neice.



I stamped the cupcake wrapper on patterned paper before cutting it out by hand.  Accenting the flame on the candle and the dots in the frosting with MS glitter glue added some pizzazz.

I double stamped "Hip-Hip-Hooray" for a deeper shade.

A little help from a MS border punch and a white gel pen and I was through.  This is a fast card that can be adjusted to suit different ages and gender.


Thanks for stopping by this blog.  I hope this little card, done in Cotton Candy, Juniper, Chocolate, and White inspires you.

Blessings,
Brenda

2 comments:

Rosalynd Kelly said...

Very cute! I love the cupcake and the rounded corner, colours are great too! Thanks for the inspiration...I may have to make this one too!

luv2srap said...

So happy to see you guys working together. I have been following both your blogs for a while. Always great ideas. You can find me at http://scraphappywithbrenda.blogspot.com