Pages

Just keep Swimming !!



Hi eveyone,  the last couple of weeks I have been sewing for my Grandaughter's Birthday.  I have finished that little project and decided I had better get something on my blog.  Well I have been having a hard time switching from sewing to paper crafting.  Just can't get anything together that I like.  So I checked out Gina K. at stamp TV and she had made a card like this.  I give her full credit on this one.

I used the cricut cartridge Animal Kingdom for the fish bowl and water.  The tiny bubble cuddlebug folder was used for the background.  The stamp set is about 10 years old (fish).  It is something I had picked up to work up a scrapbook page for my Grandson.  Well that never developed so I am glad to be using it  now.  I made the sentiment on the computer.  So glad to be posting something today. 

Hope all is well with each of you,  thank you for being patient with me while I was doing something that is really important to me.  Making something special for my Grandaughter makes me a very HAPPY Grandma.

Sending you a smile, have a great week......Joanie

No comments: