Pages

Surprise Pop Up Slider







Thanks everyone for being patient with me while I painted my craft room / spare bedroom.  I was busy with that all week and just finding time today to play.

This little card is something I saw on (Dawns stamping thoughts), great blog with loads of great ideas and tutorials.  She is amazing!!!  

This card she called a Surprise Pop Up Slider.  I tried to take the pictures in such a way that you might find it easier to understand how it goes together. 

The Sentiment was from CTMH (Card Chatter - Birthday)  The little dog and cat are something that I have had for a long time.

If you would like to see how this card is put together just visit (dawnsstamping thoughts) she has great directions.

Thanks for checking in, have a great week ahead......smiles......Joanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanie, This card is very sweet. I'm so glad I found this site and think this card was worth the wait.