Pages

Tulip Fun





Spring is in full bloom at my house.  These Tulips were made using the AP (Art Philosophy) cartridge from CTMH.  I used the oval found on page 32, I set the size at one inch.  Using my fiskars scissors I cut around the end of the ovals.   This will be the top of the flower.  Next by layering one on top of the other off setting a little and placing the one in the back a little higher than the two side petals.  You have made your flower.  Before putting them together I inked the edges.  Starting with Buttercup and then adding Creme Brulee I was able to give it the desired coloring that I wanted.   The vase was dry embossed with the cuddelbug, and the edges were inked in Crystal Blue.  I added a little to the body of the vase highlighting the pattern on  the vase.

Thanks for stopping by today,  have a wonderful day!!  I'm off to clean windows, YIPPEE!!  Smiles :-)  Joanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These tulips are so sweet. I especially like how you created such beauty by sponging the two shades of yellow. This is very inspiring. Thank you for taking the time to post this card. :-)