Pages

Lovely Wings Paper


This card was made with the lovely Wings paper packet from CTMH.  Using the stamp sets The Present & Dreams Come True from CTMH.  Using Vineyard Berry & Sweet Leaf I added flowers and greenery to the paper.  Sentiment was also on The Present stamp set.  I used first and second generation stamping to get the effect I liked with the flowers. 

The Sentiment reads:

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift
That's why we call it
the Present.

Hope your Monday is going well, and the rest of your week is just WONDERFUL !!
Sending you a smile, thanks for stopping by my blog today,  Joanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this! Very pretty. Very softly feminine. You did a lovely job with that Wings paper. :-)

tina said...

you inspire me, beautiful!