Pages

How to Make a 3-D Border





I made this border on accident.  It is new to me so I thought I'd share this "technique" with you!  Please note: The picture is showing the card with more of a dark blue color when in actuality it is dark purple. 

The border is punched out first; then you score.  In this case I scored in between each scallop, just about a 1/4" .  Fold on the score lines.  I added dimensionals to the back to make sure it keeps its shape.


What do you think?  I really like using the colored cardstock from CTMH.  Can you guess which green I used?


Have a great stamping day,  Joanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely going to have to try this! What a great idea!

I hope you'll share more "how-to" posts soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful tutorial.
Would you please tell me the brand of leaf punch you used.

Thank you,
Angie Welsh