Pages

Olivia is Back......

 
 
I was looking through my paper this morning I found an old favorite of mine.  This is the Olivia paper packet from early last year by CTMH.  I have plenty to play with so I decided to make a card.  The ink used was Barn Red and also the cardstock. 
 
The stamps were Find Your Style and Just a Number, CTMH.  Inking the edges on the butterflies and card really gave depth & richness.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope this inspires you get out some older paper and enjoy it all over again.  ;-) Joanie
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I don't think I'll ever tire of the colors in this paper pack. I love the rich, deep sponging of color you added around the edges of this card. The butterflies are gorgeous! :-) -Brenda

Abby said...

Gorgeous! Isn't it fun to come back to papers you haven't seen in awhile?