Pages

Pretty Pink Card

After years of using other products, it is so wonderful to have the inks and paper from CTMH.  I find it is not only easier for me to put together cards I am happy with, but it is also more enjoyable.

Here's a little something I made with Baby Pink and Black.  The brads are from the local craft store.  The ribbon is from my ribbon drawer.  I have no idea when I got that.  :-)




I wanted to make a smaller version of the scallop punch flower I've seen, so I took several 1 1/4" circle punches and went around the edges with the scallop scissors.  Then I used the crumpling technique my daughter showed me to make the flower look 3-D.

I like the soft colors from CTMH.  What are some of your favorite colors?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Sending smiles, Joanie

6 comments:

Kris Gill said...

Your cards are classy, delicated, detailed, and really beautiful works of art and love. Glad someone else out there loves the details too. Can't wait to see more!

entorres said...

Very cute card! You are very creative, please keep posting your work!

Unknown said...

Love the flowers. What a beautiful card!

Stephanie said...

I love these flowers and can't wait to try a few! My favorite ctmh colors are petal, honey, and every blue they make!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. You are very talented!!

Ann said...

This card is so pretty!!!