Pages

A Thank YOU To Brenda

I am so pleased that you enjoy my work.  I am totally amazed that I should get any awards at all.  I am new to this blogging thingy and am in the process of trying to understand where and what to do next.
I am so grateful that Jane and Brenda feel my work is worthy of even mentioning.  You ladies have certainly made my week.  Thank YOU, Thank YOU!!!!

Now for Brenda's Card.  Since it was the Butterfly Award, never guess what I used on it?  Yep there are Butterflies!



On this card I used the new CTMH (Art Philosophy) Cricut Cartridge scallop shape, and the new Stamp Set Sweet Moments to stamp the frame around the oval shape.  The butterflies were made with a MS punch.  The butterflies were cut out of something a little  different.  On day while opening up a
new container of Coffee-Mate I thought that the freshness seal could be used for something because it was lined with foil on one side.  So now I have foil butterflies.

2 comments:

Jane O'Leary said...

What a stunning card and how clever are you to think of using the foil top. It's reasons like this that makes me come back to your blog day after day. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Clever, gifted, creative, crafty, loved......that's just a few words to describe YOU. Special hugs and thanks. :-)