Pages

The Butterfly Award Goes To...


This award comes from my daughter, Brenda, at Stamp. Scrap. Create.


In order to accept this award I must answer these questions:

Q1) Name your favorite color?  I like them all!

Q2) Name your favorite song?  One of my favorites is by Celin Deon, "Because You Loved Me."

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?  Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream

Q4) What annoys you at the moment?  I plead the fifth.  :-)

Q5) Your favorite pet?  Hummingbirds--they come and go as they please and are a joy to watch.

Q6) Black or White?  Both.  I love them together.

Q7) Your biggest fear?  Something happening to my children and/or grandchildren.

Q8) Best Feature?  My big toe on my right foot.  :-)

Q9) Everyday attitude?  Easy come, easy go?  I don't know.  Hmmmm.  My attitude.....there are days.  :-)  Lions and tigers and bears and tweety birds and.....

Q10) What is perfection? Mother nature.  That's Godly 'cause he created it and everything.  :-)

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?  Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream

Q12) When you're upset you?  Well, you can really clean the house fast if you're ticked off..............but I guess I'll say I "meditate" for lack of a better word.  :-)

I can give this award to anybody I want, regardless of the number of followers, so I am going to pass this award on to a brand new blog and a friend of Brenda's with oodles of talent.  She has lots of ideas and I can imagine using them with CTMH products or whatever I have on hand.

Lluvia Mata.  Congratulations!!  You win this special award!  You can check out her talent at: http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com/

What can you with it, Lluvia?  Give it away to somebody you think is worthy.  Then link back here.  And don't forget to paste the award on your blog--you lucky girl you!  Oh......and don't forget to answer the questions on your blog.  They're kind of fun!

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day. Joanie




1 comment:

Lluvia Mata said...

Oh my, Thankyou so much! I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart! I just started my blog almost 2 months ago, and I have to admit it was kinda scary at first. I wasn't sure if people were going to like my ideas! But to my surprise, everyone has been so wonderful and supportive, just like you! Thankyou again
Lluvia Mata
hugs :)