Pages

Smokey Plum - Yum

 
This card I found my inspiration from Gina Kay Designs.  I had a similar stamp set from CTMH called Dreams Come True, and the sentiment was from the CTMH set For Every Occasion.
The color Smokey Plum was used for the flowers and for the foliage  the ink color New England Ivy.  The paper was a pad from K & Company.  I have made four of these cards just simply because I enjoyed working with these stamps and of course the color.   I used my Marvy marker to add a little something extra to each flower.  Martha Stewart glitter glue was used on the stamens.  Need to give this card a try, really allot of fun to work up. 
 
Always nice to have your visits....THANK YOU......Smiles.......Joanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! This card is really pretty! I love the color choices and the little touch of glitter on the flower middles. :-) -Brenda