Pages

CTMH meets My Minds Eye

Here are a few of my favorite things:

- Close To My Heart My Acrlyix stamps (the best clear stamps in the industry)

- My Minds Eye 6" x 6" double-sided, patterned paper packs (the patterns are small and work nicely for cards------plus they coordinate beautifully with CTMH ink and cardstock)




I used Chocolate and Tulip cardstock with MME's "Dolled Up" paper pack.

This card was originally going to be a standard-sized card, but I made a big OOPS when my ink-stained finger left a mark on the cardstock.  I ended up writing the "i love you" on some scrap paper, notching it to look like a banner piece, and mounted it with foam tape over the smudge.


 
 
I also like the concept of the 6" x 6" paper packs, because they are so easy to store.  I'm thinking of getting a little basket to sit on my desk and just keep these little paper packs handy.  They don't take up very much space and that is always a good thing.  :-)
 
What are are few of your favorite cardmaking things?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Brenda

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

A perfect pairing! I love that 6x6 pad, and I love the stitching!

tjhubner said...

You have done it again, another great card. Like the paper very much, but the hand stitching and your little touches you give your work makes it always stand out. Thanks for being you. Hugs Mom