Pages

Simple Birthday Banner Cards

Banner Cards are everywhere.  I'm curious.  Who made them first?  Will we ever know?  They're trendy.  They're easy to create.  And they are a great use for scraps.  (I'm really trying to use up my scraps.) 

Here are two I made after viewing a pattern emailed to me by my friend, Angela.  Among other things, in the picture were three banner pieces on a card.  I took that as my inspiration and changed the rest to make two cards of my own.



The girly version is done in CTMH Clementine, Cocoa, and Colonial White.  The "to you" is part of the larger stamp I used in the second card.



Dakota Paper meets up with Cruisin' and the CTMH "Card Chatter--Birthday" stamp set.  Using the masking technique, I stamped the one sentiment stamp in steps using Twilight, Black, and Cranberry ink.  MS Glitter Glue matched perfectly for a little pizzazz on the arrow (which was hand cut and then rounded with the CTMH corner rounder).


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Brenda

No comments: