Pages

One image, many different looks.



I will need to explain as to why I have so many of this image on my cards this week.  Well in my excitement to try out my new copics I just kept coloring the image using different colors.  I was having so much fun that  I didn't even think about how I was going to use all these images.  I just colored away, adding more and more.  Then came the realization that I would be using all these in cards.  So now you know the rest of the story.  I will be posting these cards this week.  So hang in there with me as I share this image again & again & again & again.

Smiles coming your way, Joanie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is really great that you can come up with so many cards using an image. It shows just how useful and "worth it" stamps like this flower are. Keep up the great inspiration! :-) -B

Stacy said...

What a very pretty card.

Lynn said...

The second one is stunningly beautiful! Great coloring on this lovely flower image. I'll be back to see more!