Pages

Thank You Card for Grandson


This stamp set was given to me by my Grandson.  It is called To You and Yours Season & Nature, CTMH.
The background was dry embossed with the Cuddlebug (Leafy Branch).  I used Desert Sand ink to ink around the edges and also the dry embossing.  A Spellbinders Nestabilities was also used for the Lacey Oval.  I used varies colors on the bird from Tulip to Barn Red and a little accent from a red Marvey Marker.
I really enjoyed this project because my Grandson knew how much Grandma would enjoy this beautiful Cardinal.  Very Special young man!!

Thanks for visiting today, have a great week, and happy stamping, ;-)  Joanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That male cardinal is beautiful. He reminds me of the pair of cardinals that feed at my bird feeder. Nicely done. :-) Brenda

Dawn's Daze said...

Your card is beautiful!! I love the embossing and you did a great job coloring. Your grandson sounds very sweet.