Pages

A Thank You to my Truly Grand-Daughter





This stamp set was a very special gift from my Grand-daughter.  It is a CTMH set called Tailor - Made.  I used Blush cardstock, CTMH.  The card measures 12" X 5 1/2" , scoring at 3 1/2" and again at 8".  I used all the images in this set except for the sentiment Nice Work.  As you can well see there is allot in this stamp set.  Gram does some sewing for her little lady so this set was especially well thought out.  A MS punch was used on both flaps, and it gave it a lacy feel.  The black and white polka dots was a find at my local Michael's. 

Thanks for checking in today,  always appreciative that you took the time to stop by,  ;-)  Joanie 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sew cute! I'm sure she will love it. Polka dots and all :-)
Brenda