Pages

You're the apple of my eye.


One day I opened my eyelet container and thought I should use these because I rarely do.  So that is what I set out to do.  Thinking of my Daughter I made a card for  "The Apple of my eye." 
I used red, black and white card stock.  The large apple is from the Cricut Cart.  Plantin School Book.  The red lace from my sewing drawer.  The sentiment is one that I picked up at Michael's in their dollar bin.  A MS Punch for the edging around the white card stock.  I also dry embossed it with the cuddlebug.  I punched holes in it to set the eyelets into and liked the  look so continued to add holes so the black card stock would show through.

So sorry that I haven't posted in more than a week.  We have been doing some repairs around our home and have been busy painting etc.

Thanks  for visiting today,  sending you a smile....;-)......Joanie

2 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

Just when I was wondering what you've been up to .... you come across with three lovely cards! Hope your painting went as well as your crafting!

Anonymous said...

How ever did I miss this sweet card?! Cute idea for a "thank you" to teachers.