Pages

Christmas Card





I added some bling to this card, needed a little punch.  What do you think?
This Christmas card was made with the Judith stamps that I have.  It is just a pine branch that I stamped three times in a group.  The berries were added using another Judith stamp,  just dots.  The red background was dry embossed with the cuttlebug.  A MS punch gave the edge a little something extra.  The sentiment is  unmarked so I'm thinking it may have been one of the dollar stamps at Michael's.

Have a great weekend!

Sending a smile, Joanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These colors are very pretty. The dry embossing gives it a very elegant touch. I'm Impressed that you created this card with that little branch from Judith. And I like your red berries, too. Thank you for sharing this card!