Pages

Wreath Card for an Anniversary

Hello there,  glad you could stop by today.  I have been making wreath cards the past few days and have another one prepared for you to see.



I had prepared these little flowers for another project and didn't get to use them.  So I am so glad that I saved them.  Made this project come together that much faster.  The background paper was something I had.  The flowers were from a CTMH stamp set, and I also used Petal ink and card stock, CTMH.


Thank you for coming by my blog today, have a great week ahead,  Smiles Joanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I've looked at this card several times and just realized all the detail on the wreath. The coloring is very pretty with the yellow middles. And the butterfly adds that touch of "something extra." Way to go!